I'm a daughter of the King training for a marathon and the marathon of life! I'm going to be discussing exercise both in running and cardio as well as my spiritual training.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Rolls and Role Models
Tonight at dinner I was sitting with a great friend and we discussed all the things we've been through in our 20 something years of life. We talked about God, relationships, family, and weight. We ate a healthy dinner at Panera and talked for 3 hours. WE talked about how to make consistent right choices and how to make your start count. As we were talking I couldn't believe I was giving weight loss advice. I mean I don't feel like I know enough to be telling anyone else how to make the changes but I think that's how God wants us to feel. He wants us to feel inadequate to teach so that we know anything that comes from it is from HIM. What a great lesson in just three hours of talking to a friend. I had a great dinner with Haley and can't wait to see the upcoming months and see how much we both learn from this :) And now to work out and then watch some scrubs :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment