Monday, March 7, 2011

Weight loss

So I think I'm going to record my weight on Monday morning.  I think it would be a great motivator.  I weigh twice a week but I only write it down once.  I weighed this morning and I'm down to 214 which is my first small step of 10 pounds :)  I posted on my Facebook the GREAT news and 23 people liked my status and several commented on it with encouraging messages.  It's great to know people are watching me and rooting for me.  I am working hard and enjoying every single calorie I eat :)  I miss Dr. P a little but if I portion it out I can have a little every now and then.  I am thinking about working on my novel some more.  I really enjoy it and it's a great release for me.  I'll write again sometime.

No comments: